CFA Institute: 2016 Level III Candidate, currently enrolled
- The CFA designation is widely accepted as the key certification for investment professionals involved in research and portfolio management.
Canadian Securities Institute: AIS, 2015
- The Advanced Investment Strategies course prepares Investment Advisors and Financial Planners for a successful career in Wealth Management. Specifically, the AIS will equip individuals with the knowledge needed to better serve the growing number of affluent clients.
Canadian Securities Institute: WME, 2014
- The Wealth Management Essentials course provides a holistic look at wealth management and covers two key pillars: financial planning and investment management.
Carleton University: MBA (Finance), 2013
- The MBA program offered by the Sprott School of Business at Carleton University is an AACSB accredited program consisting of a combination of course work and professional experience. I completed my professional experience at the Ottawa Desjardins Financial Security office, and completed the courses shown here.
Canadian Securities Institute: CPH, 2013
- The Conduct and Practices Handbook covers the rules, policies, and by-laws of the provincial securities commissions and self regulatory organizations, and the standards of conduct when dealing with client accounts and special transactions and products.
Canadian Securities Institute: CSC, 2012
- The Canadian Securities Course is the core course required to become licensed to work within the Canadian securities industry.